Diary of Events
CWO Forum: Returning to Civilian LifeVisit CWO Forums
Go to Registration Form
Date: Tue 15th Oct 2013
Speaker: See Details
- The government's perspective, in terms of current policy
- What it is like to adjust to civilian life, if one has to manage the impacts of trauma;
- The challenges of finding work and adjusting to a different work context;
- The challenges of being made redundant, as part of the current changes to the armed forces.
- Mark Francois MP - Minister of State for Defence Personnel, Welfare and Veterans;
- Carly Raby - a trauma specialist;
- Simon Brown - from the 'Band of Brothers', speaking to us on behalf of Help for Heroes;
- Matt Sibley - an officer who has just left the Army at the end of his commission, where he was a bomb disposal expert.
We also hope that thinking more about these issues more deeply could help us all to reflect upon the support that will be needed for our Reserves, their families and wider community, as the balance shifts from regular forces, to having a growing number of soldiers based in the Territorial Army.
Forum Registration - Returning to Civilian Life
Please complete ALL fields - these are required for security. Your ticket with exact location will be emailed to you a few days before the event.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are subsequently unable to attend as we may be able to offer your place to someone else.
For more information, please contact:
Deputy Chairman, CWO
|30-Nov-2014||Christmas Luncheon (NORTH EAST)||County Thistle Hotel, Newcastle upon Tyne|
|3-Dec-2014||CWO Christmas Party!! Tickets now available!!||CCHQ, Westminster|
|18-Dec-2014||Mutual Aid Dinner (SOUTHERN)||The Surrey National Golf Club, Chaldon, Surrey|
|26-Feb-2015||Southern Region CWO AGM/Mini Conference 2015 (SOUTHERN)||St Joseph's Hall, London Oratory, London SW7 2RP|
|2-Mar-2015||CWO Eastern Region AGM/ Meeting (EASTERN)||Heydon Grange, Royston, Herts|