Conservative Women's Forum
The Conservative Women's Forum enables women whether they are Party members or not, to speak face to face with Parliamentarians.
Panel meetings are set up to give women the opportunity to come and discuss issues in which they have a particular interest, with Conservative Members of Parliament and Front Bench Ministers.
The Conservative Women's Forum has been set up to take forward David Cameron's agenda of 'reaching out' and so that the CWO can engage in dialogue with women and organisations who have not involved with the CWO or are outside the Conservative Party.
Next CWO Forum
For more information, contact the CWO Forums at
- Mar 2014: Women Returning to Work
- Oct 2013: Returning to Civilian Life
- Jun 2013: How does the Conservative Party deal with UKIP? (CWO North East)
- Jun 2013: Sexual Exploitation
- May 2012: Business Budget 2012
- Jan 2012: Caring For The Elderly
- Nov 2011: Women on the Frontline
- Jun 2011: Human Trafficking and the Olympics
- Jun 2011: Having a Baby (Privilege or Right)?
- Mar 2011: Graduate Recruitment Report
- Oct 2009: Social Cohesion
- Sep 2009: Forum News
- Sep 2008: Disarming Gang Culture
- Jul 2008: Mental Health
- Feb 2008: Women and Taxation
- Jan 2008: Iraq & Afghanistan...and those left behind
- Jun 2007: Cyber Bullying
- May 2007: Environment Forum Report
- Mar 2007: Vision for the G8
- Jan 2007: International Development
- Nov 2006: Local Government
- Oct 2006: Health
- Jun 2006: Education & Inspection Bill
- May 2006: Violent Crime Bill
- May 2006: Childcare Bill
- Mar 2006: Work & Families Bill
- Feb 2006: Company Law Reform Bill